10 INTERESTING QUESTIONS WITH EASY ANSWERS,PART II
Try answering some interesting questions, with your creative thinking and match it with the correct answers given at the end.
- The more you take, the more you leave behind.
- Light as feather, there is nothing in it. But even the strongest man can’t hold it for much more time. What am I ?
- What can run but never walks, has a mouth that never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps.
- What can fill up a room, but takes no space?
- Big as biscuit, deep as cup, Even a river can’t fill it up. What it is ?
- If you have it you want to share it, If you share it, you don’t have it.
- What do you serve but can’t eat ?
- What do you throw out when you want to use it, but take in when you don’t want to use it ?
- What has to be broken before it can be used ?
- You answer me , although I never ask you the questions. What am I ?
1. Footsteps 2. Breath 3. A River 4. Light 5. Kitchen Strainer. 6. A Secret 7. Tennis Ball 8.An Anchor 9. Egg 10. Telephone